When Do I Need A Criminal Defense Attorney?
Walter J. Benson is an attorney licensed to practice in Ohio and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. During his 15 years of handling criminal defense cases, Walter Benson has resolved thousands of cases ranging from misdemeanor drug offenses to capital murder charges.
Walter J. Benson's areas of practice include:
- All Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Driving Offenses – DUI / OVI, Traffic Violations, Suspended License
- Drug Offenses – Possession, Intent to Sell, etc.
- Murder and Manslaughter Charges
- Robbery, Burglary and Theft
- Crimes of Violence, Assault
- Probation Violations
- Sentence Reductions
Conveniently located in downtown Akron, Walter J. Benson is ready to help you fight the criminal charges against you.
Contact Walter J. Benson Attorney At Law at 330-258-1384 to schedule your free initial legal consultation to talk about your criminal defense.